Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
A message from the Asbury Park Fire Department: Have You Tested Your Smoke Alarms Recently?
The Asbury Park Fire Department encourages all residents to check their smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors to ensure they are working and to follow these fire safety tips:
1. Install smoke alarms on every level of your home, including the basement, and in all sleeping areas.
2. Replace old smoke detectors with new 10 year sealed detectors.
3. Plan and practice home fire drills regularly.
4. Make sure children recognize the sound of your smoke alarm and know how to respond to its signal.
5. Know your battery type.
6. Remember that a closed door may slow the spread of smoke, heat and fire.
For questions, please contact the Asbury Park Bureau of Fire Prevention at 732-774-7400.