Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The City of Asbury Park appreciates your patience with snow removal during this significant storm. As Public Works continues to clean up from Winter Storm Kenan, please remember:
• Property owners are responsible for removing snow from sidewalks along their property within 24 hours of the end of snowfall (48 hours if a State of Emergency has been declared) per the City Code. Please clear all sidewalks by 5pm today, Monday 1/31. Enforcement will begin tomorrow, Tuesday 2/1.
• Cars should be moved out of snowed in parking lanes to allow for plowing, when possible.
• Vehicles that are double-parked, parked in front of a fire hydrant, or otherwise impeding the City's cleanup efforts will be ticketed.
• When shoveling, place snow up on the curb and out of the street to prevent it from ending up blocking a driveway. Please do not throw snow into the street.
• Please be sure to keep fire hydrants clear of snow.
Sign up for Nixle for emergency alerts and advisories. Text your zip code to 888-777 or visit http://www.nixle.com/
For questions about snow removal, contact City of Asbury Park Public Works at 732-775-0900.