CITY OF ASBURY PARK
PUBLIC NOTICE OF VIRTUAL MEETING
REGULAR MEETING OF THE ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 7:00pm
The following meeting will be conducted by electronic means in accordance with the “Senator Byron M. Baer Open Public Meetings Act”, which explicitly permits a public body to conduct a meeting electronically during a state of emergency. Bill A3850/ S2294, signed by the Governor, allows public bodies to conduct meetings and provide notice, by electronic means during periods of emergency in response to Executive Orders 103 and 107 declaring a “Public Health Emergency and State of Emergency” and directing residents to quarantine and practice social distancing.
Any questions may be directed to the Zoning Board Secretary during business hours at 732-502-5724 or via email at Irina.Gasparyan@cityofasburypark.com
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS & PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS
The City of Asbury Park Zoning Board is utilizing the Zoom meetings program to conduct regular meetings in compliance with the New Jersey Open Public Meetings Act.
JOIN VIRTUAL MEETING
When: May 25, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: City of Asbury Park Zoning Board Virtual Meeting 5/25/2021
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 918 1532 1058
One tap mobile
+19292056099,, 91815321058# or +13017158592,, 91815321058#
Dial by phone by your location:
+1 929 205 6099 or
+1 312 626 6799
Enter Meeting ID: 918 1532 1058#
- You can test out the functionality of Zoom, including speaker/microphone on your computer or other internet connected device at https://zoom.us.test
- When the public question or comment portion of a case you wish to speak about is opened to the public, you must click the “raise hand” button (if using a computer or mobile device) or dial *9 (if on a telephone) in order to indicate to the Board Secretary that you wish to speak.
- After clicking “raise hand” (on computer) or dialing *9 (on telephone), listen for your name or last 4 numbers of your phone number. Permission to speak will then be granted to you.
- During the public comment session only, you will be sworn in before your comments. Each speaker will have four (4) minutes to speak and when your time expires your microphone will be muted.
- You cannot participate in public comment or questions unless you are attending the virtual meeting through Zoom, either by computer or phone access.
- All microphones of public users will be muted during the meeting, except as set forth above during the public comment and question portion of each agenda item.
- As required by N.J.A.C. 5:39-1.4(f), a member of the public may alternatively submit written comments by 4 p.m. on the Thursday prior to each regular meeting listed above. Such written comments may be read at the public meeting only if they are consistent with the Open Public Meetings Act and guiding regulations, pertain to an agenda item, are consistent with the Zoning Board of Adjustment bylaws, which restrict public comment to three minutes per person. Written comments may be emailed to Irina.Gasparyan@cityofasburypark.com , mailed to Irina Gasparyan, Zoning Board of Adjustment, Asbury Park City Hall, One Municipal Plaza, Asbury Park, New Jersey 07712, or deposited in the drop box identified by the City Seal, located at Asbury Park City Hall, One Municipal Plaza, Main Entrance, Asbury Park, New Jersey.
ACCESS TO DIGITAL PLANS AND APPLICATION MATERIALS
To access and download digital plans, agendas have hyperlinks to where you can find digital plans, reports and other materials for all applications to be presented or you may visit the Zoning Board website to access plans here: www.cityofasburypark.com/zoningboard Within the agenda below, click on a link for the case you wish to review. Alternatively, you may call or email the Planning Department to arrange receipt of the application materials: Irina.Gasparyan@cityofasburypark.com or 732-502-5724
Virtual Meeting Agenda
Asbury Park Zoning Board of Adjustment
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
- Call to Order
- Open Public Meetings Statement
- Roll Call
- Minutes of the Zoning Board regular meeting of May 25, 2021
- Rao, Savitha (Carried from May 25, 2021 without further notice)
705 Sunset Avenue, Block 2902, Lot 9, R1 Zone
Bulk and FAR variances for 2.5 story addition to a single family structure.
Formal Action may be taken.
Application documents available here for public inspection: www.cityofasburypark.com/zoningboard
Respectfully submitted by Irina Gasparyan, Board Secretary